Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Praying
Praying....how often do you pray? It seems I am doing it more and more these days, and that is not a good thing. I reflect back on what I have been praying about these past few months, the list seems endless....my grandpa that had made peace with himself and was just waiting for his time to meet Jesus (RIP Grandpa Theo), praying for my mom and aunts and uncles as they cope with losing their dad they treasured so much. Praying for baby Kelson, who just couldn't wait to come into this crazy world. After 10 weeks in the NICU, lots and lots of prayers from all over this world for him, he came home to his mom and dad and big sister Claire and is growing by leaps and bounds. I pray for a former co-worker and his daughter after the tragic accident where his wife and youngest daughter were killed. I pray for friends who are fighting cancer, recovering from surgeries. Most recently, I am praying for Jeremiah. He is the son of Graham's soccer coach in Mahomet. Jeremiah was hit by a car last Friday evening in Mahomet. He has a brain injury, and they are trying to wean him off of sedation, as his body allows. It is a slow process, but I know lots and lots of prayers are going out for this little guy! Keep praying, because prayers are answered!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment